Monday, May 20, 2013

Perspectives of the Civil Rights Movement:North vs South

There are two perspectives about the civil rights movement, one is the North side and the other is the south side.The south side thinks that ''black people'' should  not be able to do the same things as the ''whites''should because they are lower/not as good as the ''whites.''The other side is the north side and they think that all people should get their rights ,not gust the ''whites.''Now:The one I agree with is the north side, because I also think that it is important that everyone gets their rights. I know you already know which one I don't agree with, but I'm going to tell you anyway, I don't agree with the south side because giving only one type of people rights.

1 comment:

  1. From:Pallavi
    I really like it,the topic sure is persuasive to me and seems interesting!

    ReplyDelete